Dominican Paintball Players League
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Rumor: ProCaps\DXS\Vforce (officially) up for sale

Rumor: ProCaps\DXS\Vforce (officially) up for sale Empty Rumor: ProCapsDXSVforce (officially) up for sale

Mensaje por Spy 1 Jue Nov 03, 2011 2:18 pm

ProPaintball’s famed rumor squad has credible information that ProCaps, the holding company of well known paintball brand DraxxusDXS and Vforce Goggle Systems, is looking to sell off its paintball business. While our team has been hearing similar news for nearly a year now, the news has been validated by ProPaintball insiders industry wide in the last 48 hours.

Rumor: ProCaps\DXS\Vforce (officially) up for sale Procapslogo

It is worth noting that both View from the Deadbox and the Ford Report have heard the same rumors.

Here is a snippit from VFTD:

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2011

Update from the Canuckistan Wilderness

Mr. Curious says it appears the Great White North Paint Co. will not be filing Chapter 11 but instead has a buyer prepared to step in and take over. No word yet on who the buyer is or exactly what the time table for the buy out will be.

And another mention of the same rumor at The Ford Report:

ProCaps/DXS For Sale?
October 30th, 2011 at 6:14 pm -
On what I thought was going to be nice, mellow, if somewhat boring weekend, my phone has been ringing with rumors from sources indicating that ProCaps, the parent company for DXS Paintball is for sale.

Given that DXS Paintball is the presenting sponsor of The Ford Report, I’m keen to find out what, if any of the rumors are true.

Typically I don’t report on the various and sundry rumors floating around ProCaps, since for the past couple of years they’ve been mainly centered around the statement that ProCaps was going bankrupt and/or was going out of business altogether.

However, the rumors I’ve heard from multiple sources today indicate that the company is up for sale, with one rumormonger suggesting that the manufacturer already had a buyer interested in buying it, with a potential close on the deal in weeks.
Spy 1
Spy 1
Fijo

Cantidad de envíos : 485