Dominican Paintball Players League
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Ronin Brotherhood Reviews Lurker Eigenbarrel

Ronin Brotherhood Reviews Lurker Eigenbarrel Empty Ronin Brotherhood Reviews Lurker Eigenbarrel

Mensaje por Spy 1 Miér Sep 28, 2011 11:57 am

Ronin Brotherhood Reviews Lurker Eigenbarrel Ronin-Banner-300x82

Lurker Paintball’s website is very simple – and simple is good. It’s easy to find what you are looking for and ordering is a cakewalk. Shipping was adequate. I was charged $2.50 for USPS first class shipping and the barrel came in about one week from the date I ordered it. It arrived in a mailing tube and sealed in clear packaging. No hassles there. Lurker also has a presence on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

Initial observations of the Eigenbarrel:
Fit and finish are excellent – this thing reeks of quality. I ordered the gloss black variant and there are no tool marks or ano flaws. ‘C .678′ is lasered onto the collar just before the threads start. The inside of the barrel is beautifully honed. The gradual stepping from .678 to .685 is really nifty, as there’s no visible drop after the control bore widens. The barrel is also very lightweight.

The first thing I noticed when I put this on my Superbolt pump was the difference in the sound signature. Using the stock barrel (.689) I noticed that the shots were a little on the loud side. There was an immediate and drastic sound reduction with the Eigenbarrel, I’d estimate at least 50%. It was VERY quiet. Shots were consistent and accurate. I was shooting TRP field paint that was .679 on average and at an operating pressure of about 280psi.

After one full day of playing with this I had the following results.

800 shots through it. Zero barrel breaks. +- 2 at the chrono using the setup listed below. Accuracy was dead on – tight shot groupings with no stray shots. Had a good few ‘one-shot’ long balls throughout the day.

Ronin Brotherhood Reviews Lurker Eigenbarrel Lurker

Specs:

* 0.678″ underbore stepped to 0.685″ at the porting for optimum consistency and efficiency with today’s smaller paints.
* 14″ total length; 9.5″ unported length
* A tighter squeeze and longer control bore means your gun can run at extremely low settings, for a smooth and quiet shot. Efficiency increases from 10-15% are not uncommon with underboring!
* Mildly chamfered breech transition to eliminate ball clipping upon loading. Studies performed by PunkWorks show that a proper (less than 0.008″) underbored barrel does NOT break more paint!
* Autococker Threaded
* 7 radially symmetric rows of porting for an extra quiet sound signature.
* Extremely lightweight extra stiff 7075 construction, quality finishing. A cut above 6061 “aircraft” grade aluminum. Lightest 14″ metal one piece available!
* Black anodizing in polish or dust finishes

Here’s my testing setup:
•Superbolt with Sanchez SM1 pump kit
•AKA sidewinder regulator
•APP 50 round hopper
•KAPP Stovetop Feedneck
•Madman springs
•Check-it Unimount
•Lurker C – .678 Eigenbarrel
•48ci 3000 Pure Energy HPA

Ronin Brotherhood Reviews Lurker Eigenbarrel Lurker1-300x224

Overall feelings on this barrel? You really can’t beat it for the price. $39 + shipping for a well-honed barrel that is made of superior grade aluminum, has a nice hard anodising finish, and performs incredibly well. If your field supplied small bore paint, this barrel is a stellar value.

Jason Ballard

www.lurkerpb.com/

www.roninbrotherhood.com
Spy 1
Spy 1
Fijo

Cantidad de envíos : 485