Dominican Paintball Players League
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PSP Reduce Roster ....

3 participantes

PSP Reduce Roster .... Empty PSP Reduce Roster ....

Mensaje por Andresito Lun Ene 05, 2009 9:10 am

Debido a la gran crisis economica que esta pasadando Estados Unidos, PSP a decidio hacer unos areglos para este anio para que lo equipos no esten gastando dinero de mas..Debido a esto PSP decidio bajar el ROF a 10bps y tambn Reducir el roster de jugadores...

Este es el Email que recivi:
2009 PSP Roster Limitation Changes

The idea behind lowering the rosters was based in trying to lower the overall cost of teams competing in the events. It was simple logic that was obviously flawed.

Simply stated, my assumption was that it has become apparent that teams don't need as many players as once thought to be competitive in our format. With the changes we are making to the format, it seemed to me that teams would need to carry fewer players.

My assumption was that with fewer players, teams would need fewer cars, fewer rooms, fewer flights, fewer everything. Obviously, there are lots of teams who do not function in the manner that I thought.

Lowering rosters does nothing positive for PSP. In fact, looking at it from a very simplistic point of view, it would have effectively taken a substantial amount of money out of our ID income. ID money is essential to our operation. But I thought it would be a help to teams and decided it was a worthy trade off.

Obviously, based on emails that I have received from many teams, this was a miscalculation on my part.

We will return the roster limits for DI-DIII to 12 players. DIII Intro roster limits will remain at 8 players. I want to keep this division open to teams who are making the move from 5 man into our format.

So, the roster limits will be:

Pro - 8
Semi-Pro - 10
DI, DII, DIII - 12
DIII Intro, DIV - 8

There are issues that teams and players take exception to. I have the position to make decisions that I feel are best for most players, most teams, most of the industry, and last but not least, the business of PSP.

Not all of my decisions will be greeted with open arms. There are situations in which I have far more information available to me than the teams and players have available to them. There are situations where the teams have more information available to them. The roster size, and how it relates to the teams finances is one of them.

I have no problem listening to the concerns and thoughts of the teams and players when it is obvious that they have the better information. This is a situation where I completely agree that the teams have far better information available to them than I do.

To the teams who took the time to send me an email telling me who they were, how much they play, how this decision would affect them, etc -- I sincerely appreciate the input. I do intend on making decisions that work out best with regard to the whole picture. Thanks for the input and advice.
Andresito
Andresito
Local

Cantidad de envíos : 214

PSP Reduce Roster .... Empty Re: PSP Reduce Roster ....

Mensaje por LorenzoCastropb!! Lun Ene 05, 2009 11:09 am

bueno eso tabn con tal de k no quiebre..
LorenzoCastropb!!
LorenzoCastropb!!
Fijo

Cantidad de envíos : 530

Mensaje por Victor-03 Lun Ene 05, 2009 11:53 am

tu lo dijite men!

mejor k bajen lo kiera pero k no kiebren!
Victor-03
Victor-03
Fijo

Cantidad de envíos : 528

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado