Dominican Paintball Players League
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Rumor: Greg Pauley back to the Pro division?

Rumor: Greg Pauley back to the Pro division? Empty Rumor: Greg Pauley back to the Pro division?

Mensaje por JohannRozd Mar Abr 17, 2012 8:45 am

Pro Paintball insiders report that a professional paintball team is in talks with veteran coach Greg Pauley. According to sources, GP would be brought on as a coach to help guide the team to victory. If rumor serves us right, GP would be starting as soon as this weekend’s PSP Phoenix Open.

In recent years, Greg Pauley has competed with Avalanche (Warped) Ninjaz, Texas Storm and the DSS P8ntball program. In addition, GP was involved with the Omaha VICIOUS program and helped coach the team into the professional division.

Which professional team do you think Greg Pauley will be coaching? Share your thoughts in the comments!

Greg Comment...

I will be helping a team from the snake side. The team has a coach I am just helping on the snake side and giving my opinion on the game break down and the teams in the bracket. I am not “coaching” the team more of helping out and seeing how it goes.
Thank you
Greg

JohannRozd
JohannRozd
Moderador

Cantidad de envíos : 413

http://www.pastryreposteria.com