Dominican Paintball Players League
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ProPaintball.com Interview: Marcello Margott Joins Russian Legion

ProPaintball.com Interview: Marcello Margott Joins Russian Legion Empty ProPaintball.com Interview: Marcello Margott Joins Russian Legion

Mensaje por Spy 1 Lun Ene 30, 2012 8:36 am

Russian Legion Adds Marcello Margott (Ironmen, Infamous) to PSP 2012 Roster.

ProPaintball.com Interview: Marcello Margott Joins Russian Legion Pro_russian_legion_marcello-300x212

Marcello Margott announced Friday that he would be joining the Russian Legion for 2012. He will compete in the PSP Professional Division along side some of the best paintball players in the world and an organization that is top notch. Does he have what it takes? What about his time with Infamous? We interviewed Marcello about his future with the team…

Drew: How are you preparing for your new role on Russian Legion?

Marcello: This new role with the Russian Legion will be unlike any others I have taken in paintball. I am very excited to join this organization. They have a very precise and strict regime which in my eyes is how you win championships. I don’t think I will prepare for this new role much differently than I already do. I feel my lifestyle and work ethic fits perfectly with what they are trying to accomplish.

Drew: What type of training do you expect out of the team?

I am excited to just be a player, listen and learn from one of the top paintball clubs that has been in our sport. I am coming into this with an open mind, ready to take in anything they teach me. There is always room for improvement and I feel they can help me mature as a player on and off the field. It should be a great year and learning experience.

ProPaintball.com Interview: Marcello Margott Joins Russian Legion Marcello_margott-160x300

Drew: When can fans expect to see you take the field with Russian Legion?

Our first practice will be a few weeks before the PSP Galveston event.

Drew: Do you have any plans on playing the NPPL or Millennium Series this year?

I will be playing in the Millennium paintball series with Moscow Silents in the SPL division. I am very excited to be playing with their organization as well and hope I can help bring them a championship.

Drew: After leaving Infamous, how would you reflect on your time with the team?

As for LA Infamous, they are my brothers, my family, and great friends. A lot of us had been on the same teams even prior to Infamous and have spent a lot of time playing side by side. I will miss them and I wish them the best of luck this year. Some of my best memories in paintball were created with them and I had a great time being able to learn from players I have always looked up to.

ProPaintball.com Interview: Marcello Margott Joins Russian Legion Pro_infamous_marcello_margott-300x192

I can’t thank Travis enough for the opportunity he gave me over the past few years. He is a great role model and does an excellent job of leading by example. Jon Richardson and Nicky Cuba have also had a huge influence on my life and have helped me grow into who I am today. I have much respect for everyone on that team and always will. Most of the guys are much more than just teammates they are great friends of mine and I hope those friendships continue to be great.
Spy 1
Spy 1
Fijo

Cantidad de envíos : 485