Dominican Paintball Players League
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Tom Cole is now General Manager of the PSP

Tom Cole is now General Manager of the PSP Empty Tom Cole is now General Manager of the PSP

Mensaje por Spy 1 Vie Ene 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Tom Cole has left the NPPL and is now the General Manager of Paintball Sports Promotions (PSP). We are told he'll be working with the affiliate leagues.

Hopefully we'll get a press release soon to let us know what that means he'll be doing and what that means for the league itself.

Tom will of course remain head of the Ultimate Woodsball League (UWL) as well.
Background: Tom is an old school professional player who used to be the Captain of Bad Company. He was President of the original NPPL from 1993 to 2001 and then Commissioner of the newest incarnation of the NPPL in 2011.

Tom Cole is now General Manager of the PSP Badcomp8

Pic courtesy of the Bad Company shrine.

From the man himself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bctom1776

Just a quick note, before the speculations run rampant. I am not leaving the NPPL because of anything wrong with the NPPL nor because the PSP is paying me more.. The NPPL has a good group people running it and I wish them the best in 2012.
I would like to think that my new position and relationship with both leagues will help enable our industry to move towards one league in the near future. My new position with the PSP will concentrate on growing paintball on a local level and work with new and existing feeder programs. I think that new blood is really important for the game of paintball.

Tom Cole
Spy 1
Spy 1
Fijo

Cantidad de envíos : 485