Dominican Paintball Players League
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Regency Paintball Service Center now in the US!

Regency Paintball Service Center now in the US! Empty Regency Paintball Service Center now in the US!

Mensaje por Spy 1 Miér Ago 17, 2011 7:42 am

Regency Paintball Service Center now in the US! Logo

For Immediate Release

Regency U.S Service Center- This post is to inform everyone on the new U.S Service center for Regency Paintball. Regency Paintball are the makers of the Crome markers and are starting to branch over into the U.S. Their first step in this process was to get a U.S Service Center Running and Operational. That is now done and here are the details from the owner and operater of the Service Center , Chris Bakley"

Hello Everyone,

Everything is now up and running with the Service Center and I am now allowed to release the final details. The Service center will be run just like any other. You will be able to send your Crome in to get serviced and will have assistance with any problem you encounter. It will be run out of my home office for now but I am willing to get an office space or commercial building if need be. To add I am fully stocked with parts. There is a few great features that sets our service center away from others and they are:

1. There are no services fees for the service. You will never be charged a Labor fee for as long as I am running the service center.
2. The service center is open far longer than any other. You will be able to call at any time with your marker problems. (Obviously not 24 hours of the day but I will take calls far longer than 5.
3. The service center will be open 7 days a week so this means if you are at your field and your Crome goes down you will be able to give me a call and I will walk you through getting it up and running again.
4. The turn around on the service will usually be the day after I receive each marker.

To add I am a certified technician and will be able to help you with any problem you have with your Crome.

-Chris
Spy 1
Spy 1
Fijo

Cantidad de envíos : 485