Dominican Paintball Players League
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

SplattRak Paintball Marker Stands!

SplattRak Paintball Marker Stands! Empty SplattRak Paintball Marker Stands!

Mensaje por Spy 1 Lun Ago 01, 2011 9:55 am

I took to the phones to speak with Steve Ulrich, owner of SplattRak Paintball Marker Stands. Steve puts it like this, “Don’t let your Marker become a casualty ”

Proudly Made In AMERICA

Get Your SplattRak Marker Stand Today!!

SplattRak Paintball Marker Stands! SplattRak_Paintball_Gun_Stand_Logo_003-150x150

During our talk Steve explained to me why it was so important to have a quality stand to protect your marker. He was tired of seeing markers on their side, on the ground and the damage it was causing. Steve along with his business partner Teresa Higgins started looking for a practical design to help paintballers out including himself. SplattRak simply puts it like this.

We launched at NPPL Huntington Beach 2010, sold out of our first 500 SplattRaks within 6 months…then the growing pain….I moved our Manufacturing from China to here in the States. That move was for the future of Striped Velour, LLC and the SplattRak. It was our greatest desire to be 100% American made, and so we made the move. Shipping a ton of tooling (5 tools) overseas was a long, expensive and arduous task. It put us behind schedule and that was my bad and poor management at that time….you live and learn, even at my old age….=D

After our tools arrived at our New Manufacturer, Triad out of Nebraska, I spent a week there going over my expectations from them and made a few subtle changes to the SplattRak. We strengthened our weak points and lightened the overall weight of the SplattRak by going from Polycarbonate plastic to a lighter, ABS…still 100% recyclable. So all in all we moved from China to here in the States, improved the product and lightened it…..over all a good move. We are VERY proud to be American made now….and my time management is much better….lol

Our second generation order was placed and the newest improved SplattRak was delivered with 2 (two) new colors, Tan “Storm” and White “Bones” along with our 2 (two) most popular colors the Black Mamba and RedRum. We have already almost sold out and are getting ready for our next order. Every new order will introduce a new and possible limited run of one color…………..Let the Catshack know what color you would like to see next…………..we’re thinking Purple “the bruiser”…….but we will leave it up to you….the Baller !

Don’t look for too many complications with the SplattRak Paintball Gun Stands. By design, engineering and hard work it was created first and foremost with the Paintballer in mind. Lightweight, easy to collapse makes for “ease of travel.” With the peace of mind and security SplattRak is keeping it simple as well as very sharp looking. SplattRak® Paintball Marker Stands are made of an incredibly lightweight, durable and ultra-strong ABS plastic that is 100% recyclable. The forward Barrel / Body rest is made of a soft and very durable Santoprene®, to protect your barrel from scratching. Ten times softer and lasts 10 times longer than “rubber” products, 100% Recyclable.

SplattRak® Marker Stands are designed to insure the best resting position in a Marker Stand ever available. Having four legs also allows for a better stability, protection and stance on un-even ground (dirt, sand and snow to name a few).

We have created forward and Rear “Bump Guards” for added extra protection.

The Tank Shelves (where your air tanks rests) are cushioned with neoprene, more durable and softer than rubber, for additional protection.

One of our most important design elements was to create the ability to collapse or fold the SplattRak® Gun Stand with ease. We did this through a “ratchet” type of hinge. By applying slight pressure to the “A” frame the SplattRak™ simply folds towards the back and (clicks) locks in a closed position, It’s just that easy and secure.

SplattRak Paintball Marker Stands! SR_Four_1A

Steve also spoke about the industry and competition. He defines the competition as a challenge for innovation. He enjoys watching others in the market succeed. Steve believes that with every success story the paintball world grows a bit larger.

SplattRak Sponsors the MilSim Corps League, The Creed Paintball Team, Ronin Brotherhood Scenario Paintball Team, and Pimp Mini East and West. SplattRak is also an Industry partner with ZOO Paintball in Singapore. (SPS Open Division Champs 2010 2011

Although there are no agreements with or for The Russian Legion, they use SplattRak Marker Stands exclusively.

Our Exclusive European Distributor is RAP4UK.com

We also have an exclusive distributorship agreement with Estratego for Poland, Spain, Portugal and Romania. We have no distributors in America or Canada at this time.

SplattRak carries FogDoc on our website

SPLATTRAK IS OFFERING A 15% DISCOUNT OFF STANDS FOR THE CATSHACK READERS.

Your SplattRak code is; cat15

Just place your order an give discount code at check out!

Steve Ulrich
Striped Velour, LLC
President / Owner
Steve@StripedVelour.com
Steve@SplattRak.com
Office: 480.584.4799
Fax: 480.772.4379
SplattRak.com
StripedVelour.com
Spy 1
Spy 1
Fijo