Dominican Paintball Players League
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

MOATI launches XTreme Dreamz Paintball

MOATI launches XTreme Dreamz Paintball Empty MOATI launches XTreme Dreamz Paintball

Mensaje por Spy 1 Lun Ago 01, 2011 9:52 am

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Brian Russell Launches Xtreme Dreamz Paintball

MOATI launches XTreme Dreamz Paintball 216717_171625592908033_167746686629257_374973_1888032_n-300x300

New online paintball resource and pro-shop led by industry veteran goes live!

Rome, New York – July 28, 2011 – Brian “MOATI” Russell, longtime paintball player and industry veteran, has announced his newest venture, Xtreme Dreamz Paintball! Partnering with his brother Mark Russell, MOATI and company have released and are continuing to develop their new online paintball resource and storefront into a true paintball destination on the Internet, rather than simply another online store.

Conceived, built and launched because integrity matters, Xtreme Dreamz Paintball aims to contribute to the growth of paintball by providing players and prospective players with the best in gear, information and resources to assist them in having the best possible experience.

“I’m excited to launch Xtreme Dreamz Paintball for many reasons,” said CEO Brian “MOATI” Russell. “Not only do I get to do it my way, with my family by my side and integrity at the core of the operation, but I’m overwhelmed by the support and positive feedback we’re already getting from around the paintball world!” Starting with informative articles on all aspects of paintball and a robust selection of the very best paintball products to suit any playing style or equipment preference, Xtreme Dreamz Paintball will soon enter the manufacturing world, releasing new hard products and soft-goods of their own design in the near future. Current brands already offered by Xtreme Dreamz Paintball include Tiberius, Sly, Valken, Exalt and Ninja Air, with more being added daily! Visitors to the site are encouraged to visit the site regularly as it grows and new articles and new products from more companies are added!

CONTACT

Xtreme Dreamz Paintball

Brian “MOATI” Russell

www.XtremeDreamzPaintball.com

Email: info@XtremeDreamzPaintball.com

Phone: (315) 530-7540
Spy 1
Spy 1
Fijo

Cantidad de envíos : 485